We, IbleSoft, adopt an elementally innovative approach to projects we undertake. We use the most effective Waterfall Method of Software Development and other result-oriented methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Karban Software Development Methodologies.
Waterfall Development Method is much more suitable for small and medium size projects. Different steps that undergo the method are as follows:
Structuring the concept
We design and develop the solution based on clear cut understanding of the requirements from our clients. We implement the best technology to provide A1 solutions.
We prototype your requirements and take the approval for further implementation of our expertise and innovation. Maintaining Constant Contact – We maintain constant contact with our clients throughout the process.
We test before we deliver the projects so as to eliminate possible inefficiencies or flaws.
We provide quality management services for quality results.
We provide 24/7 support services for our clients. Agile, Scrum,Kanban, etc. methodologies have their own distinctive features:
1) Speeding up software system commissioning;
2) Minimizing development iteration cycles;
3) Reduced periods of feedback between market/user requirements and functions implementation;
4) Iteration-based approach and adaptive production methods;
5) Retrospective procedures allow to fix defects promptly and enhance productivity and quality.